1. Please contact us at least two days before your flight so that we have ample time to book you in and confirm your booking.
2. Airport Shuttle North West accepts no responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights or delays due to traffic incidents.
3. All return pick-ups from the airport must be pre-paid either on your date of departure from Sydney Airport with our driver or via a credit card transaction over the phone, by email.
4. An additional $20 charge for public holidays, and all services before 5:00am and from 16:30 onwards.
5. Refunds will only occur in the instance where your scheduled flight arrival time to Sydney Airport is delayed to a time that does not suitably connect with our scheduled bus departure times. If your flight to Sydney Airport is delayed or cancelled, phone Khal on 0418 261 878 so that we may inform you of the next available bus departing the airport. If this time does not suit, we can then refund your pre-paid return transfer so you can make an alternative arrangement home.
6. Our buses run on a timetable and by law, our drivers must adhere to government regulated driving hours. If your delayed flight arrives at a time that does not suitably connect with our scheduled bus departure times, we are under no obligation to pick you up.
7. All cancellations require a minimum 24 hours notice prior to your pickup time, otherwise the full fare must be paid, and no refunds will be given.
8.Airport Shuttle Northwest cannot guarantee our buses will operate at the exact times that passengers are booked in for or the availability of seats therefore, vacancies may not always be available at the time(s) you require to travel.
9. The following charges for Special allowance apply:
- Surfboards – $10 each
- Golf Clubs – $5 per set
- Snow Skis – $10 per set
- Baby Seat – $5 per seat
- Bicycles – $20 per bike
- Excess Baggage* – $5 per additional item
*Anything additional to one large suit case and one carry-on piece of luggage per person is classified as Excess Baggage.
10. Credit Card transaction fees:
If using either Eftpos, Mastercard / Visa there is a $3 surcharge.